Tuesday, August 28, 2012

14 months...

Sorry I've been such a crummy blogger...I've had time, I just haven't used it to write here.  I have also been wonderfully busy during my time back in Canada.

Discussion of this month's "biggest lesson" in progress...

With a very grateful heart, thanks again to everyone who helped bring me to and cheered me on along the way to a place where I can really Be; a place where I can write about choices I truly have; allowed me to step out of my life to learn about myself and grow so that I can step back in as a whole; who have waited so patiently for my arrival back at myself and expected the best.

I am so fortunate to have experienced each and every one of you.  And when all that I have to be thankful for seems to have left my conciousness, please, draw my attention back to it.

<3

No comments:

Post a Comment